You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Invisible ink pens are of various colors and that there are so many of them(12). You can also use a few to create escape room challenges for the classroom or in your house. That would be a lot of fun. The ink disappears and can be seen with the light on the other side of the pen.
- These secret message writers will rock for numbering the back of RSVP cards for your wedding. The light can work well to show the ink when people send back RSVPs without their names.
- Spy markers are also a hit at glow in the dark party. People can go around the house finding hidden clues with these UV lights. Fun for both kids and adults.
- Make a fun party favor. Also you can use the UV light to check dollar bills, bringing you endless fun. Good choice for Birthday Gifts,Halloween Gifts,Christmas Presents for kids and friends.
- One thing to be warned of is that the batteries are a little easily accessible through the screw on top, children may get to them with little effort - so be careful and do not use around young ones.
|Package Dimensions||6.2 x 3.9 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Manufacturer recommended age||12 months and up|
|Batteries||3 LR44 batteries required. (included)|